1) Information Purposes
- Carrión Sánchez has prepared the information contained in this website for informational purposes only and it is not intended to constitute legal advice or to be a substitute of professional advice of any type. Carrión Sánchez reserves the right to revise and withdraw any materials or information at any moment.
2) No Professional Relationship
- The information contained in this Website is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. You agree that your access to this Website or any receipt of information does not constitute an attorney-client relationship between the sender and the receiver of the information.
3) Other Matters
- No Solicitation. The Carrión Sánchez Site is not intended to be an advertisement or solicitation.
- Misuse of Information. Carrión Sánchez shall not be liable for any damages (lost profits or income, indirect, direct, consequential, punitive, incidental or special) arising or resulting from the use or misuse of this Website or the information contained herein.
- Viruses. You acknowledge that Carrión Sánchez does not guarantee the confidentiality of any electronic mail sent to or received by Carrión Sánchez through this Website. The Internet is generally an insecure media of communication, for that reason, Carrión Sánchez does not warrant that the information on this Website will be free from any software or computer viruses.
- Copyright. All rights are reserved. This Website including the information contained herein is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The information and materials accessed by you must be used solely for non-profit and informational purposes.
- Links to Other Sites. Carrión Sánchez may hyperlink to or otherwise makes third party information available on this Website as a free service. Carrión Sánchez does not endorse the products and/or services of any such third party. We cannot guarantee the accuracy or security of those other sites.
- Resolution of Disputes. You agree that any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Website or these Notices and Terms will be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico’s Court of First Instance, San Juan Part, in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- Sensitive Communications. You agree that electronic mail sent by you to Carrión Sánchez will not be treated as confidential or invoke an attorney-client privilege; provided, however, that if you are an existing client of Carrión Sánchez and you send an electronic mail to Carrión Sánchez pertaining to a matter in which Carrión Sánchez then represents you, such electronic mail may be entitled to be treated as confidential or privileged. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge that electronic mail and the Internet are generally insecure media of communication, and Carrión Sánchez cannot guarantee the confidentiality of any electronic mail sent to or received by it or any information submitted by you to Carrión Sánchez through the Carrión Sánchez’ Site.